Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Uh one who can reply in english, thats nice ;P Yea thats true, even tho i understand a little bit of russian, i can't understand why like recently guys who have played with each other and now playing against claim to not use it while its blatantly obvious, seems childish.

thats cus im not russian lel, but life so happened i can speak it haha. they are people with different mentality and culture than we are.. in my eyes, most of them are hypocrites, some just trolls, not everyone ofcourse some are decent people and nice to talk to, like the party im playing at ;P . Thats why i dont even care to reply to any of them cus its the same as talking to a wall. I enjoy giving the community a little bit of ugly truth every now and then.

он на меня 1 раз попал! когда у меня не было не талисманов, когда я не знал на кого я попал и был не с тем котом... да я же говорю что вы сука дрочите на ту победу. Повторить слабо?!

нихуя ты тут рассказал

thats cus im not russian lel, but life so happened i can speak it haha. they are people with different mentality and culture than we are.. in my eyes, most of them are hypocrites, some just trolls, not everyone ofcourse some are decent people and nice to talk to, like the party im playing at ;P . Thats why i dont even care to reply to any of them cus its the same as talking to a wall. I enjoy giving the community a little bit of ugly truth every now and then.

Yeah, I have few friends who are russians and my country has 30% of them, they are truly a bit different than us, but lineage was always russian based game ,biggest problem now is that it is as you said dying, and before there was atleast some kind of a balance between eu and ru people, now its all gone :/ And to hope that third region like south america (or smth like that)will start and learn lineage is zero freakin chance :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...