Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

I found a Mistake! - Bug report.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey. I just found out that after 2nd prof (wich I got for adena from family shop) I dont have much skils by lvl 49 so it looks like that when I got 2nd sistem gave me skills just for lvl 40 and I didnt got rest. I tried to restart, turn off, talk with NPC's nothing worked.. Can you take a peak at that cuz I cant play now and i just spent money for some runing out exp bonus...

autolearn is only until lvl 40, go to an orc npc an get the skills

Battle Roar wont give HP back even with same lvl of Bless the Body.

Revival from warlord highlights as it should on 10% but its not useable until I have about 2-3% HP.

Please fix this, they are 2 very important skills.

Battle Roar - Rejected

It works in appropriate way if you have Bless Body buff or Improved Condition while you use Battle Roar).

Improved Condition is a combo-buff that replaces and combines bonuses from both skills Bless the Body and Bless the Soul.

Battle Roar can replace Bless the Body buff, but it cannot replace a combo buff (just like the Shield buff will not replace Might+Shield Combo, for example).

Revival - Rejected

Restores to full HP in an emergency. Only usable if HP is 5% or lower.

1555105035881.png.4988ebc3c7616adc27a5f488815dfe70.png

Here is a big problem with polearms, for example i have 5 mobs stright on my face, but dmg is apply only for 1, maybe 2 mobs. This situation is repeat with 50% chance... WL class is unplayable now. Im die 30+ times when i have a 20 mobs train but im hit only 2-3 mobs. Im know mobs running around and then they can evade my hits but if they are stright on my face, still dont get dmg. Horrible. Plz fix this bcs destro/wl/dwarf class are unplayable now. U wanna see only mages/archers/dagger on the server?

Here is a big problem with polearms, for example i have 5 mobs stright on my face, but dmg is apply only for 1, maybe 2 mobs. This situation is repeat with 50% chance... WL class is unplayable now. Im die 30+ times when i have a 20 mobs train but im hit only 2-3 mobs. Im know mobs running around and then they can evade my hits but if they are stright on my face, still dont get dmg. Horrible. Plz fix this bcs destro/wl/dwarf class are unplayable now. U wanna see only mages/archers/dagger on the server?

I have the same problem. And also the fact that they think that revival and battle roar is working as intended. I cant use revival until i have 100 HP or less, but it highlights as it should on 400hp. I want to reroll because there is no point in playing a pole char when you cant do trains. You can position mobs perfect but you still only hit 1 or 2 mobs when you got 20+ mobs. This is the worst shit ive ever seen on any server.

Hello there :)

I found a bug i just was farming in cruma marshlands and i got a drop blue buckskin boots and when i picked it up i have not received it in my invertory :)

I will attach a file now.Shot00002.thumb.jpg.c96476dead48b9ec7dc5e0784b92a533.jpg

Battle Roar wont give HP back even with same lvl of Bless the Body.

Revival from warlord highlights as it should on 10% but its not useable until I have about 2-3% HP.

Please fix this, they are 2 very important skills.

Battle Roar - Rejected

It works in appropriate way if you have Bless Body buff or Improved Condition while you use Battle Roar).

Improved Condition is a combo-buff that replaces and combines bonuses from both skills Bless the Body and Bless the Soul.

Battle Roar can replace Bless the Body buff, but it cannot replace a combo buff (just like the Shield buff will not replace Might+Shield Combo, for example).

Revival - Rejected

Restores to full HP in an emergency. Only usable if HP is 5% or lower.

[ATTACH type=full" width="624px" alt="119976]119976[/ATTACH]

Revival highlights as it should but I cant click it until i have about 100hp when my max hp is 5600. And battle roar should always give HP back if you have same level of bless the body!!!!

Hello there :)

I found a bug i just was farming in cruma marshlands and i got a drop blue buckskin boots and when i picked it up i have not received it in my invertory :)

I will attach a file now.[ATTACH type=full]120008[/ATTACH]

relog and it will magicaly appear in your inventory

Getting this message over and over..

[ATTACH=full]118925[/ATTACH]

Hello,

Please open your task manager and close all processes regarding l2 and E-Global launchers, maybe you still have a old process activate.

Or just open the TRAY box (bottom right of your screen), and close current E-Global launchers process.

Terminate all of them before you start a new one, if the problem remain, try to restart your PC.

Feel free to ask again if the problem persist.

Thank you

poweredbyslack.gif

My Bishop would not use any kind of shots. ive tried restarting account, ive triend another weapon another shots, nothing... shots dissapear, but casting speed is still slow... Bishop name BadWolf

The issue is being resolved via ticket

I have the same problem. And also the fact that they think that revival and battle roar is working as intended. I cant use revival until i have 100 HP or less, but it highlights as it should on 400hp. I want to reroll because there is no point in playing a pole char when you cant do trains. You can position mobs perfect but you still only hit 1 or 2 mobs when you got 20+ mobs. This is the worst shit ive ever seen on any server.

Admins dont do anythink to repair it. Im change server with my CP. Im dont wanna waste Time. Im WL Main.

Admins dont do anythink to repair it. Im change server with my CP. Im dont wanna waste Time. Im WL Main.

I already gave the answer to Spamalot in his ticket, but I will duplicate it here too, so other players could also see it:

Warlord class on our Interlude Final сhronicles has not been weakened. Moreover, we enhanced it and made more relevant (in comparison with the classic Interlude chronicles). This class received the skills of Burning Rage and Thunder Move, which only added him advantages, including when doing trains. If you have difficulties then there might be several reasons:

- wrong location / mobs

- wrong equipment

- wrong corner in which you bring mobs

Anyway, we can 100% say that this class is relevant on this chronicles and strong enough, including PvE and trains. This is also confirmed by a lot of our players who gather trains without any problems.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...