Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

I found a Mistake! - Bug report.

Рекомендованные сообщения

@Spamalot

I've been playing destro since C4 on l2dex, I played on countless servers since.

I'm not asking you, I 100% KNOW pole mastery isn't working properly on destroyers.

All I want to know is if they changed it on purpose, to balance farming, or if it's a bug. That's all.

Yes they change destroyer on purpose, however destroyers are exactly the same like on any interlude except they need little bit more time to kill train because ammount of mobs is lowered its not 4 targets fixed, it is more like you can hit 10-11 targets(on zealot,frenzy)

You can try out only rage trains and see if that works for you, also buffs do matter when training you need all vamp buffs on low lvls

I can tell you we made subs destros fully buffed no problem training like 5-6 rooms in cata untill 70 and then whole necro spot including bugs with 2 destros on fr+zealot. (most of the time i hit 10~ targets) there is basiclly no limitations how much you can handle its just how much time you have on d/s to pull enough and kill them.

On start i died few times you need to figure out correct position and try out rage train (if you dont have cov,vamp dance)

There is good feature on server with w+right click really easy to position urself.

In-game bug:

Classes: Temple Knight, Shilen Knight, All summoners

Problem: Cubics do not utilize nor consume blessed spiritshots on activation (to my knowledge they should).

Are you sure about that? First time I ever read so. It might be true though, just I haven't ever noticed in the past 10 years playing L2 xD

Yes they change destroyer on purpose, however destroyers are exactly the same like on any interlude except they need little bit more time to kill train because ammount of mobs is lowered its not 4 targets fixed, it is more like you can hit 10-11 targets(on zealot,frenzy)

You can try out only rage trains and see if that works for you, also buffs do matter when training you need all vamp buffs on low lvls

I can tell you we made subs destros fully buffed no problem training like 5-6 rooms in cata untill 70 and then whole necro spot including bugs with 2 destros on fr+zealot. (most of the time i hit 10~ targets) there is basiclly no limitations how much you can handle its just how much time you have on d/s to pull enough and kill them.

On start i died few times you need to figure out correct position and try out rage train (if you dont have cov,vamp dance)

There is good feature on server with w+right click really easy to position urself.

You hit only 3-4 targets on zeal/fr but mobs die that fast u cant notice.

Are you sure about that? First time I ever read so. It might be true though, just I haven't ever noticed in the past 10 years playing L2 xD

Pretty sure, played TK on official server (Hellbound chronicle) and both life and storm cubics did eat spiritshots on proc. Not sure about Interlude though.

Pretty sure, played TK on official server (Hellbound chronicle) and both life and storm cubics did eat spiritshots on proc. Not sure about Interlude though.

are you talking about spiritshot consume when you summon cubic or when cubic uses skill like healing or hex? if you are talking about cubics using their abilities they should not use spiritshots

are you talking about spiritshot consume when you summon cubic or when cubic uses skill like healing or hex? if you are talking about cubics using their abilities they should not use spiritshots

When they use skill

• 1 месяц спустя...

if you have several limited time xp boosts and for example one has 1 hour left and other has 1 day left, don't matter which you click it will use one with most timer left not the one who has less timer left.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...