Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

I found a Mistake! - Bug report.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Is it intended to only attack 4 targets with polearm on destroyer in this server ? :1f612:

I'm 65 atm, and I can never attack more than 4 targets, no matter how well I group mobs up.

Did you learn polearm mastery? Without it you can only hit 4 targets.

ofc I did, lvl 35 polearm mastery.

It just doesnt work, no matter how hard you try, perfect train, 20+ mobs in front of you, it's always 4 targets.

That's why I ask, is it intended (to nerf Destro farm), or a bug.

ofc I did, lvl 35 polearm mastery.

It just doesnt work, no matter how hard you try, perfect train, 20+ mobs in front of you, it's always 4 targets.

That's why I ask, is it intended (to nerf Destro farm), or a bug.

I have seen other destros farm with pole so it must be something you do. I had alot of struggle aswell and im warlord, but now its going alot better and i think its about position. Geodata is really bugged here

@Spamalot

I've been playing destro since C4 on l2dex, I played on countless servers since.

I'm not asking you, I 100% KNOW pole mastery isn't working properly on destroyers.

All I want to know is if they changed it on purpose, to balance farming, or if it's a bug. That's all.

Also, new bug report:

Lesser Giant Scout in Giant's Cave are heavily bugged:

- they are x6 hp (instead of x3)

- they give very little exp (less than Lesser Giant Soldier x4 hp (should be x3 too) in the same room)

- they have no animation, they are frozen and you take nukes / attacks that you cannot see.

I attach a screenshot to show it.Shot00003.jpg.57aec80723a0223587f160e11b9d4049.jpg

Dear all,

Please could you check the Silent Valley area, there are no mobs right now.

Regards

This!

Can't finish subclass quest!!!! We need to kill chimera piece in order to get sage's stone to finish sub quest!!

Fix this asap!!!

@allhby

@Spamalot

all this people talking about destroyers certainly did not read the changelogs section of interlude final updates.

destroyer is working like that because it was designed to work like that, here.

and I personally find it a good change thats give back to Warlord its reason of being.

it is not possible by design, to hit more than 4 mobs with polearm when guts, frenzy or zealot is active. in this server.

[MEDIA=googlesheets]gid=807317383;id=1QSm7n1HirzBqKJLWoOZYOmOz4VsH18UsC9V0wKI7e28[/MEDIA]

Fix that trash nobless quest. Quest items droppin 1/1000 mobs. i killed 300 stakato drones, only 1 quest item. This quest and rate is a silly joke.

Did it 2h ago. Had to kill about 15 drones lol.

I killed barakiel, no q item. Was in last hit party, took all drops. Bugged. I want to enchant skill, window doesnt open.

it's not bugged you did not last hit the boss

skill enchant panel is in alt+k menu (button below)

The mobs in FOG aggro my BD/SWS even if the mobs if I need to dance/sing during mid train, even if they only have 1-5% HP left. It does not happen every time but at least half of the times. Is this intended or just another bug?

2 things:

provoke don't inflict on mobs (doesn't make hate, while you walk and mobs agro on you then wl use provoke, mobs should aggro on Wl)

one more: Skill -> Knighthood (dark avanger skill 78 lvl [a lot of SP] ) gives only 4 P.Def ???? check that

Got a problem as Phoenix Knight, cannot learn skill "Shield Strike", other skills got info "learned" or "not enought SP", on this one i click and nothing happens. Since it's on skill list, its not about lvl to learn. Looking for support! Thanks!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...