Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
jiakos

Global launcher crushes.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Well launcher is a big dissapoitment unstable full of bugs crushing and errors all the time unable to download the updates 2 days now. instead of making those crap applications you could post a torrent with the full updated e-global client. amateurs......

Please delete currect launcher and download+install it again. Then, BEFORE starting it, add it to the antivirus and firewall exclusions. After this start the launcher and use "fix game client" funtion in launcher's settings.

this updater is a joke and you cannot understand it...you are losing people with this joke...i have gotten crashed and runned it over 50 times and i am on 40%....on 10-30% i didnt had any problems ouaouuuu!!

yes it was a goo project the truth is i liked to make one box and donate 20 euro for premium and club card but unfortunately with this launcher i will not touch it and i will wait 1 week (opening of another server)

this updater is a joke and you cannot understand it...you are losing people with this joke...i have gotten crashed and runned it over 50 times and i am on 40%....on 10-30% i didnt had any problems ouaouuuu!!

Give us the log (file in system folder) to solve your problem

i was downloading it on desktop cuse i couldnt download it anywhere else but again on desktop after 30% i had crashes...now i deleted all my files i was about 9gb downloaded and i dont think i will try again

Guys, please specify, what torrent settings do you have in Updater settings? I mean here:

[spoiler=screenshot]

1554313992176.thumb.png.7b2cde7034bcca2ea5d5cb6ecfd483cc.png

Try to chose option " I hate people. Don't upload", and after this use "fix game client" function again.

Let me know if this helps.

yeap i did that too but it still crushing at random.. it may do update for 10 min and crush or it can crush from the 1st min. i really dont know never encountered something similar from a launcher.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...