Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
jiakos

Global launcher crushes.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Have you added Updater to your antivirus and firewall exclusions? If not, do it please, then restart PC and try to start Updater again.

If this won't help, then try to download Updater from here - http://download.l2e-global.com/E-Global.exe

And then make all other steps.

Let me know about the resault.

i finally managed to complete the download after 3 days and 50+ crushes. it took huge amount of time something that for 2019 is unacceptable. i recommend rework the launcher and upload the complete global client us torrent . and no trolya nothing from the above helped.

i finally managed to complete the download after 3 days and 50+ crushes. it took huge amount of time something that for 2019 is unacceptable. i recommend rework the launcher and upload the complete global client us torrent . and no trolya nothing from the above helped.

It is OBT now, so a lot of fixes are being done on the server every day, that's why we can't upload updated game client during OBT. But before the server start we will definitely do it. However every time when there will be any changes on the live server, game client have to updated via launcher for correct work.

We will do our best to resolve all its issues before the server start. But to do that we need your feedback and complete answers to my questions above, so we could detect the problem. Thank you in advance for helping and patience!

So when I launch the launcher, it starts a download and puts the files on my desktop, ive tried changing the path to where they go so i can put the files in a folder so there not all over my desktop covering it up but it wont let me change the path to where they download it gives me a error everytime i try and change it, so i let the files download to my desktop. i tried to drag them into a folder and push play and it just starts another update for all the files i just downloaded. so i put the files that it downloaded back on my desktop and pushed play after it verified all the files and it ran. after i log off the game and go to launch the launcher again it has to verify all the files all over again and then i can push play.. what is up with this thing? i literally have spent over 8 hours trying to figure this out and i have also had 2 people that had no issues with the server help me and they cant even figure it out.. its like my launcher is corrupt? ive tried redownloading and reinstalling multiple times but always the same result! i really want to play this server with all my friends and what not but i dont know if i am going to if this persists with no fix.. it is mad annoying to say the least specially after trying multiple things and getting the same end result. (i tried downloading the client through a torrent and also through my browser both ways same result) i would love to move the files into a folder so it doesnt cover my whole desktop and also not have to verify my files everytime i go to launch the game unless thats just how the launcher works?? idk anyways long story short HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! please! (picture below is what happens when i try to change the path to the client)

dafukk.thumb.png.0dabe451e0e0e63ddc4cc67e93dfe9b8.png

So when I launch the launcher, it starts a download and puts the files on my desktop, ive tried changing the path to where they go so i can put the files in a folder so there not all over my desktop covering it up but it wont let me change the path to where they download it gives me a error everytime i try and change it, so i let the files download to my desktop. i tried to drag them into a folder and push play and it just starts another update for all the files i just downloaded. so i put the files that it downloaded back on my desktop and pushed play after it verified all the files and it ran. after i log off the game and go to launch the launcher again it has to verify all the files all over again and then i can push play.. what is up with this thing? i literally have spent over 8 hours trying to figure this out and i have also had 2 people that had no issues with the server help me and they cant even figure it out.. its like my launcher is corrupt? ive tried redownloading and reinstalling multiple times but always the same result! i really want to play this server with all my friends and what not but i dont know if i am going to if this persists with no fix.. it is mad annoying to say the least specially after trying multiple things and getting the same end result. (i tried downloading the client through a torrent and also through my browser both ways same result) i would love to move the files into a folder so it doesnt cover my whole desktop and also not have to verify my files everytime i go to launch the game unless thats just how the launcher works?? idk anyways long story short HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! please! (picture below is what happens when i try to change the path to the client)

Hello,

Please specify the path to the client in the updater settings correctly (not to the System folder, but to the game root directory).

Just don't install your updater in L2 folder(I mean nowhere near l2 folder,I put l2 updater folder inside l2 folder and it wrote me the same error,then just deleted and installed that launcher in my gaming files),then you can specify and download all the updates straight to L2 folder.

this launcher is bullsh.t

it is crushing every single time i try to start it

yesterday i had downloaded 22gb, and now 'update required' and after pressing the button launcher is down..

any ideas how to fix it or better start searching for another server??

I got the client in .zip from the site, unzipped it and ran game launcher that was in the client folder. Installed it in different folder, ran the update and i got inside. I had issue that it was just closing by itself while updating, but just reistalled it, deleted system and updated again. Now it works alright.

Hello,

Please specify the path to the client in the updater settings correctly (not to the System folder, but to the game root directory).

your not understanding what im saying. i have no option to choose where its downloading. it automatically downloads to my desktop. i have no choice it gives me that error everytime i try and *specify the path to the client*

whats wrong with this updater?i made it yestarday 22gb and now when i open the launcher i need again 22gb update why??

No, you don't need)

Did you show the launcher folder with Interlude Final client?

this launcher is bullsh.t

it is crushing every single time i try to start it

yesterday i had downloaded 22gb, and now 'update required' and after pressing the button launcher is down..

any ideas how to fix it or better start searching for another server??

Thank you.

Send us please file - launcher.log

It must be on your launcher folder

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...