Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
WickedSique

Политическая ситуация

Рекомендованные сообщения

stop posting ur shitty frapses with 20 views at this forum, fishfood grp dont interesting for anyone here

ANH2sSf.jpg

checkmate retard

edit: oh you're mad fishfood called you a next target scrub my bad didn't realize you were that fragile about your skill level LMAO

stop posting ur shitty frapses with 20 views at this forum, fishfood grp dont interesting for anyone here

[/ QUOTE]

So don't wach them Mr. Driver

u need lessons for using forum back to BR servers with 20 online, ty

ANH2sSf.jpg

checkmate retard

edit: oh you're mad fishfood called you a next target scrub my bad didn't realize you were that fragile about your skill level LMAO

i'm not mad, i cant understand why EU trashcans who scare to pvp and avoid posting shitfrapses on my forum

u can go to autisticDogShitLineagers.com and post it there ty

i'm not mad, i cant understand why EU trashcans who scare to pvp and avoid posting shitfrapses on my forum

u can go to autisticDogShitLineagers.com and post it there ty

big words for someone who managed to lose as a lvl 79 noble party vs 77/78 non-noble lmfao

it's okay man, you can be the next target champion on server e-soulhound 2k19

KhOlHgD.jpg

big words for someone who managed to lose as a lvl 79 noble party vs 77/78 non-noble lmfao

it's okay man, you can be the next target champion on server e-soulhound 2k19

KhOlHgD.jpg

i ask you dog about fair 9x9 anytime, keep count offparty soundhounds while ur party 3/10 and keep killing lohmatik gz

You ran out of arguments already ?? what a trash gypsy ...

i ran from ur dead mama man, can u dont speak with me anymore i dont know who are u 3rd word greek cunt

для меня просто странно, когда КЛ просит других принять вар, когда в его же клане есть пати, которые перед началом пвп уже в 2 дагера/слб стоят за спиной нашего биша и ждет начала флага

как там эссенц?

мертв уже?

как там 6 некров для фарма виталки?

остались еще ?фармируешь 5 рублей в день?:(

i ask you dog about fair 9x9 anytime, keep count offparty soundhounds while ur party 3/10 and keep killing lohmatik gz

mate for next time someone says you play bad in your vid, try playing better and/or picking fights where you played better instead of going into an autistic rage on the forum

goodnight my dear friend, may the next target be with you

mate for next time someone says you play bad in your vid, try playing better and/or picking fights where you played better instead of going into an autistic rage on the forum

goodnight my dear friend, may the next target be with you

continue avoid 9x9 tarderino and lose 230x90 pvp's

goodnight slave i hope after 30 years u will get 100k views on youtube on your PR0 Frapses highskill mate

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...