Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Fahrenheit

NEW PROTECTION SYSTEM [For all Averia Servers]

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear players!

All servers of Averia.ws complex have got a new security system that will eradicate bot users and significantly reduce number of unfair players. This system has been successfully tested by players on the test server.

HOW TO LOGIN WITH A NEW PROTECTION:

1. Update files via AveriaUpdater.exe (You can download updater from here, CLICK HERE)

2. After full update press the “Start” button and login to the game.

You can also manually run the client through a folder system_AVERIA_GUARD / l2.exe (download seperate«system_AVERIA_GUARD» folder)

3. Dont forget to unbind HWID on your character, this can be made in Control Panel of Averia.ws, and disable NOD 32 Antivirus or add the game client to exceptions (instruction)

[spoiler=Possible Errors][spoiler=Runtime Error!]

9981a683b0.jpg

How to Fix:

1. UninstallMicrosoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable.

2. from System folder, delete theese files msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll

3. Restart PC.

4. Install:https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=5555

5. Install:https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=14632

6. Restart your PC.

[spoiler=L2.exe is not a Win32 application]8441af4032.jpgHow to Fix:

Delete system_AVERIA_GUARD folder and run a quick check of client files via AveriaUpdater.exe

[spoiler=Cannot run in this locale]Error: Cannot run in this locale

How to fix:

Instructions for Windows XP

1 Open 'Control Panel'

2 Click on 'Language and Region settings'

3 Click on 'ADMINISTRATIVE'

5 Choose 'English or Russian' Not for Unicode program

6 Click 'Ok'

7 Restart your PC

Instructions for Windows Vista / Windows 7

1 Open 'Control Panel

2 Click on 'Language and Region preferences'

3 Click on 'ADMINISTRATIVE'

4 Click on 'Change systems language'

5 Choose 'Russian' and click 'Ok' (Its only for Unicode, don't worry)

6 Click on 'Ok'

7 Restart your PC

Instructions for Windows 8 / Windows 8.1

1 Open 'Control Panel'

2 Click on 'Clock, Language and Region'

3 Click on 'Region'

4 Click on 'Administrative'

5 Click on 'Change system locale'

5 Choose ' Russian' and click 'Ok' (Its only for Unicode, don't worry)

6 Click 'Ok'

7 Restart your window

[spoiler=Сannot find msvcp100.dll please re-install this application]Error: Сannot find msvcp100.dll please re-install this application

How to fix:

1. UninstallMicrosoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable.

2. Deletemsvcp100.dllandmsvcr100.dll from system. (use search to locate them on C disk )

3. Restart your PC.

4. Install:https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=5555

5. Install:https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=14632

6. Restart.

[spoiler=Disconnect at server selection]Error:at server selection you receive "Disconnect..."

1. Make sure your HWID is disabled. Enter averia.ws -> Game Accounts - > Remove HWID ( after logging server you can turn that on again )

2. If you do not have binds,Create Topic here, Let us know login name, server & last successful login.

If you did everything as described in the instructions read all the spoilers and you still were not allowed to login to the server - create a theme in this section, write the game account and server where you play, immediate DOWNLOAD TEAM VIEWER, TECHNICAL SUPPORT WILL MADE All the same for you, there was not players, who read all instructions and has any problem.

Solved !

Sorry it was because I didn't follow the instruction. I had to change the "System locale" to run non-unicode programs in russian (via "Region" in control panel, third tab "administrative" or w/e your language.)

I followed the instructions and I still cannot find the solution for "Cannot run in this locale" issue. There is no option "Clock, Language and Region" on my W8.1 but 2 separated options "言語" and "地域と時間" ("Language" and "Location and Time" I installed windows 8 in japanese and added English language pack then this time, I installed Russian language pack.)

http://imgur.com/a/DTYiu Link for images to show how my current settings look like.

Thanks for your support :)

Edit:

I'm playing on x50. I will write my account on private message to admins directly if it's needed.

Edit 2

Solved ! I had to wait the updater to finish checking the file version automatically after launching updater then I could choose the language.

I cannot change language on new averia updater. There are 3 options below the panel, blue one, green one and "CTAPT!". I pushed green one in the middle and it seemed it's for checking files. then CTAPT! button to start and getting "Cannot run in this locale" error.

yes updater doesnt work correctly, i have many files 0kb and even doesnt create l2.exe file in GUARD folder. When i download whole system guard folder i'll get "this locale error" and i definitely would not change my windows language to english.

yes updater doesnt work correctly, i have many files 0kb and even doesnt create l2.exe file in GUARD folder. When i download whole system guard folder i'll get "this locale error" and i definitely would not change my windows language to english.

Try reinstall System_Averia_Guard http://averia.ws/system_AVERIA_GUARD.rar

Did you tried this?:

How to fix:

1 Open 'Control Panel'

3 Click on 'Properties'

6 Click 'Ok'

7 Restart your PC

1 Open 'Control Panel

3 Click on 'Properties'

5 Choose 'English or Russian' and click 'Ok'

6 Click on 'Ok'

7 Restart your PC

1 Open 'Control Panel'

3 Click on 'Region'

6 Click 'Ok'

7 Restart your window

Links in topic was updated 27/07/2014

Well new updater is not working for me. When i start it it says "checking program version" for like 10s. After that it says everything is ok, have a good game...

Then i try to Quick check or Full check NOTHING happens. after maybe 30seconds it says " Error, please try late again"

And about the full patch download at least for me when i tried to unrar it, at 97% i get error. It is not working too :)

Well new updater is not working for me. When i start it it says "checking program version" for like 10s. After that it says everything is ok, have a good game...

Then i try to Quick check or Full check NOTHING happens. after maybe 30seconds it says " Error, please try late again"

And about the full patch download at least for me when i tried to unrar it, at 97% i get error. It is not working too :)

You should disable your Antivirus

Error while loading options.. this is what i get when i try to update with updater

Delete all updaters inside the Lineage II folder and download/Paste this updater

I made full check of files and i get this...

LCID - cannot run in this locale

means you got to change your locale settings, PM me your teamviewer i will help you set it up or follow this instructions:

1 Open 'Control Panel'

3 Click on 'Properties'

6 Click 'Ok'

7 Restart your PC

1 Open 'Control Panel

3 Click on 'Properties'

6 Click on 'Ok'

7 Restart your PC

1 Open 'Control Panel'

3 Click on 'Region'

6 Click 'Ok'

7 Restart your window

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...