и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Fahrenheit

NEW PROTECTION SYSTEM [For all Averia Servers]

Рекомендованные сообщения

Todo aquele que receber esse erro :

cd10ab562f4b9f31439cba32c29f2039.png

você precisa fazer uma atualização e alterar o idioma local. Guia está aqui : http://forum.averia.ws/threads/how-to-fix-error-cannot-run-in-this-locale.109586/

hello i have the locale/ lcid problem i have already tried every suggested solution and the only one that works for me is to turn my system language to russian.. but this solution creates another problem witch is that i dont know russian and everything in game is in russian.. any ideas?

hello i have the locale/ lcid problem i have already tried every suggested solution and the only one that works for me is to turn my system language to russian.. but this solution creates another problem witch is that i dont know russian and everything in game is in russian.. any ideas?

Teamviewer in PM

I hate russians language in my PC!! ,international server and i must have in PC russians???why ??

LOCALE does not change your PC language.... It's UNICODE language for programs

Hi I updated and followed every instruction my region is in English and I get the "cannot run in this locale error" . When i change my region to Russia I can log in fine but all the game client is in Russian plus i dont want to have my region in Russia (i know it does not change language but i still dont want to).Can you provide a solution cause overall i see this as a really poor update for people outside Russia. I have also added you on skype.

Hi I updated and followed every instruction my region is in English and I get the "cannot run in this locale error" . When i change my region to Russia I can log in fine but all the game client is in Russian plus i dont want to have my region in Russia (i know it does not change language but i still dont want to).Can you provide a solution cause overall i see this as a really poor update for people outside Russia. I have also added you on skype.

To change language : http://forum.averia.ws/threads/how-to-change-language.102998/

It all works fine till today. I get crash when i try to launch second window with l2. I get crash with this:

"Failed to find object 'Class D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine"

When i turn off first game i cant launch it till restart pc. Then i can open 1 game and get insta crash on second. Any Ideas?

Your protocol version is diferent. I played and it was okey, woke up and this happend. Cant login. Still get dc when i choose serwer. When i make fullcheck i cant launch game, nothing hapens. When i put system averia guard folder to game i can lanuch it but this protocol shows up and dc.. Im tired of this game bugs..

Your protocol version is diferent. I played and it was okey, woke up and this happend. Cant login. Still get dc when i choose serwer. When i make fullcheck i cant launch game, nothing hapens. When i put system averia guard folder to game i can lanuch it but this protocol shows up and dc.. Im tired of this game bugs..

Install TeamViewer and give me ID and password in PM

Run quick check

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...