Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Stop crying about donate list weak people some of people dont have much time to play so they have to buy atleast c grade armor and weps to farm what's wrong with with you kids ? They won't put b grade,so it's oka it's c grade get real wtf. Donate list is fine.

Stop crying about donate list weak people some of people dont have much time to play so they have to buy atleast c grade armor and weps to farm what's wrong with with you kids ? They won't put b grade,so it's oka it's c grade get real wtf. Donate list is fine.

so if u dont have time its ok to buy items for donation and disbalance game?

Hahaha he is crying for not to remove donation..ahahaha and we are WEAK...OMG noob Zambik...Hahaha that was funny :D

Its good donate list admin dont lisen to kid :3 its very good that 30% not 50% i fcking love u :3

Look at fcking others low rate servers donate to b grade set , rune 50% stage to 12 and others shit , in this server donate to c is not that bad , not all people will donate i think 20%~ of server will donate something with that online that will be 5k~ you would easyly sell your pl boot karmian glove and others shit . So stop crying , server need to make money to survive everything is logical :3

Thank you guys, at least someone found, that our donate list is better than on 90% of server.

I was crying, when our team kick out from shop all (12 SA, Boxes, make rune twice less profitable, dota2 pets and other stuff).

On all of our privious server it was higger, because we always invest good money in adv, to gather quality online.

But at these opening, we decide to make it as classic as possible.

How on earth, player, who can't invest more than 2 hours in game daily, will disbalanced server?

Rewards for donation should be symbolic and things that dont effect the gameplay much, anything other than that combined with tradable donate coins and u are just looking at another moneysink.

As i player i havent played any l2 in the past 1 year, so i cant really comment about "look at fcking other low rate servers b grade donate bla bla" but ive played good 13+ years and e-global is by far the strongest donate server ill be playing, its basically midrate.

At very least those donations should be disabled for the first week or two.

Thank you guys, at least someone found, that our donate list is better than on 90% of server.

I was crying, when our team kick out from shop all (12 SA, Boxes, make rune twice less profitable, dota2 pets and other stuff).

On all of our privious server it was higger, because we always invest good money in adv, to gather quality online.

How on earth, player, who can't invest more than 2 hours in game daily, will disbalanced server?

and you are admin? cmon, plz tell me u are joking....

Lol ..If you believe that he said(i wanna donate cause im playing 2 hours)Its your prob..Donators just wanna donate to be better than others..and they are the bigger nolifers...Ahaha funny excuses..Demonas its diferenet not need to understand, than not beeing able to understand!!remove C grd gear..there is luxury shop ..Why you made x7 sever?make x15 or 20 ..ITS NOT FAKING RETAIL LOW RATE SERVER LIKE THIS..WTF!!

Donate List like this

• Misc
  • For Weapon (SA - 5,10,11 level)
  • Clan (eggs)
  • Dyes
  • Weapon (D-grade, C-grade)
  • Armon (D-Grade, C-Grade)
  • Jewellery (D-grade, C-grade)
  • Books (expand)
  • Premium Runes (+30%) and Online Runes (+10% - 15%)
  • Profession (1st, 2nd), could be eather bought for adena
  • Services (color of title and nickname, change sex, transfer character from 1 acc to other, etc.). All the services will be available in Control Panel.
  • Pets (Wolf, Cougar, Buffalo , Dragon)
  • Accessories

Will Ruin the game and makes it MID rate..if want MID rate just say it!!Remove at least C grd Eggs adn Dyes..OMG are you crazy guys?

Донат для того и сделан чтоб рубить $ в целом шоп нормальный,видели и хуже)

Lol ..If you believe that he said(i wanna donate cause im playing 2 hours)Its your prob..Donators just wanna donate to be better than others..and they are the bigger nolifers...Ahaha funny excuses..Demonas its diferenet not need to understand, than not beeing able to understand!!remove C grd gear..there is luxury shop ..Why you made x7 sever?make x15 or 20 ..ITS NOT FAKING RETAIL LOW RATE SERVER LIKE THIS..WTF!!

You probably don't know, that on x15 - x25 always added A-Grade, enchants and etc (as mid-pvp servers).

Bit, i won't argue with you.

You probably don't know, that on x15 - x25 always added A-Grade, enchants and etc (as mid-pvp servers).

Bit, i won't argue with you.

If you had A grd etc on x15-25 this sux too..lol..anyway i know that i will never find a fair server to play..now is all for money its ok..but eggs too?thats unbelievable!!

If you had A grd etc on x15-25 this sux too..lol..anyway i know that i will never find a fair server to play..now is all for money its ok..but eggs too?thats unbelievable!!

I would tell you more.

All of us is grown up.

Lineage 2 - business, all of us know it, in other case we won't spend so much time into it, won't create Control Panel with all those features, won't work with files to make them as Official, won't organize support and spend 15 000$ into adv (worldwide).

But the main point, our team try to provide you good service, because we care about project and our client, as any parant would care about his child.

We didn't add something unbalanced to shop, which would destroy economy or server is general, because is such case - we would destroy our own business. Just compare it to other shops (in official f2p game and you would understand).

Think, how much it worth to find good server with all the online, politics, active support and good attitude to files.

Everything, which is created by amateurs - isn't good, because you have good attitude to your work, only, when it get paid.

I would tell you more.

All of us is grown up.

Lineage 2 - business, all of us know it, in other case we won't spend so much time into it, won't create Control Panel with all those features, won't work with files to make them as Official, won't organize support and spend 15 000$ into adv (worldwide).

But the main point, our team try to provide you good service, because we care about project and our client, as any parant would care about his child.

We didn't add something unbalanced to shop, which would destroy economy or server is general, because is such case - we would destroy our own business. Just compare it to other shops (in official f2p game and you would understand).

Think, how much it worth to find good server with all the online, politics, active support and good attitude to files.

Everything, which is created by amateurs - isn't good, because you have good attitude to your work, only, when it get paid.

All of it don't interesting, please, make servers better and don't try to take money for yours time and work.

Its sarcasm, ofcouse :)

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

All of it don't interesting, please, make servers better and don't try to take money for yours time and work.

Its sarcasm, ofcouse :)

Yeah, i guess you right, we just will delete E-Store :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...