Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Last question..ppl can donate for example: homu+acu+12 or +16?

[21:39:02] ExcuseMe: Продам фулл эпик

[21:39:04] ExcuseMe: х7 валхалла

[21:39:06] ExcuseMe: через 11 дней

No.

Only D and C with SA, without OE.

Going to OBT and see E-Store, guy. Its easy to do.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Last question..ppl can donate for example: homu+acu+12 or +16?

well, if you'll see such weapons, you don't need to be a genius to understand :D log into the server and try to enchant. in normal server it would be impossible, because i can predict this server enchant rate 1/3, not 2/3 like it should be for fighter weapons.

You probably don't know, that on x15 - x25 always added A-Grade, enchants and etc (as mid-pvp servers).

Bit, i won't argue with you.

so? all those 20+++ x are mid rates, and we dont care cause we dindt played. we came here cause we heart its c6 low rate server, but donate is like semi mid rate, cmon c sets, c weapons with sa.... its all over for this server, many cp will buy c stuff for thier party and just overfarm other random guys who dont donate, at start full karmian set mage pt.... some zones will be ruled by donators...

so? all those 20+++ x are mid rates, and we dont care cause we dindt played. we came here cause we heart its c6 low rate server, but donate is like semi mid rate, cmon c sets, c weapons with sa.... its all over for this server, many cp will buy c stuff for thier party and just overfarm other random guys who dont donate, at start full karmian set mage pt.... some zones will be ruled by donators...

Yes it could be the case. It's kind of sad that lineage has become like a really competetive race towards finish. :( BUT, it would happen even without such donate, cause there are guys who will sacrifice shitload of time just to get ahead of everyone else. I think you will find a lot of people like yourself, a lot of fights and competition. (cause of crazy advertising and decent numbers in server) :p

There was a situation 2 years ago when i last played in some kind of international server (x5 rates) when admins didn't make as profitable donate as this, but... After 2-3 months they started selling a/s grd/ rb jewels 'n shit silently and peaced out without saying anything, so it just straight died immediately. And that server was even more advertised than this one, tons of potential, 5k+ people but they gave in for the money and abandoned their work leaving players behind.

I think this server has potential, because admins will get profit out of it for a long time, thus they will try to make in-game experience worthwhile for their "clients".

But still, they could take out something most disbalancing from the donate and make it better for everyone and not punishing themselves too hard.

There was a situation 2 years ago when i last played in some kind of international server (x5 rates) when admins didn't make as profitable donate as this, but... After 2-3 months they started selling a/s grd/ rb jewels 'n shit silently and peaced out without saying anything, so it just straight died immediately. And that server was even more advertised than this one, tons of potential, 5k+ people but they gave in for the money and abandoned their work leaving players behind.

I think this server has potential, because admins will get profit out of it for a long time, thus they will try to make in-game experience worthwhile for their "clients".

But still, they could take out something most disbalancing from the donate and make it better for everyone and not punishing themselves too hard.

This is how admin shouldve argumented his point, and not pointing out servers that to my knowledge dont exist and saying they are low rate with b grade for donate.

Its very good point if theres profit its less likely that they will look for alternative donations that can ruin the server for good, and yet we are looking at some powerful donations still.On 7x the game is not that hard anymore, and the ppl that still play l2 are usualy very knowledgeable and dedicated making their progress really fast, and as such players they want to compete at highest lvl, making donation for atleast xp mandatory.

If this donate list wont be altered in anyway, it should at very least have xp function disabled for the first week or two, esp if u expect huge online, because this donate promotes only solo game.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...