Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

"plvl the EE for 78-pow and ask excuseme to plvl rest of the party with destros shortly after" #Epidemic 2016

lol they only plvl our bd/sws what was on the plan,our pt locks the fog so excusme and zari plvl all the clan on titans :D

lol randoms,has no clue how to work on interlude titans :D

isnt this guy zkb that dident show in server,and from miracle he had a side someone told me after we left,against smite the trully hard core side :DD

i have no idea what u talking about , im working 45h per week so i dunno who u been playing with lately

lol will you guys even show up in fog/pi in this server? :D will be such a huge joke if i even see you at all.

honestly i can figure out your way of lvling in this server,vos lost spot untill 78 lvl :D

i don't think you bois have any chance exping in other spots :D

somebody actualy fraps 140 vs 80 , now thats new lvl :)

You lying everywhere rofl. That fight was 110 vs 119 smthing like that almost same numbers 10 sec ezy. When you lost pvp you are like outnumbered pvp 40 vs 100 or 40 v 80 try hard dude

lol will you guys even show up in fog/pi in this server? :D will be such a huge joke if i even see you at all.

honestly i can figure out your way of lvling in this server,vos lost spot untill 78 lvl :D

the real question is what those guys doing in here :D

did you just came for spam,or you will show up 2-3 weeks later,after you finish exping.

the real question is what those guys doing in here :D

did you just came for spam,or you will show up 2-3 weeks later,after you finish exping.

He's looking for bd/spoiler/wc he want to do smthing under Vermilion clan :D http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/lf-spoil-bd-wc.4515/

gladly would take that challenge but i dont have enough time to dedicate for serious l2 , so im just gonna put my resources in one of my kids , bitchfood.

He's looking for bd/spoiler/wc he want to do smthing under Vermilion clan :D http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/lf-spoil-bd-wc.4515/

holy fuk your imagination is impressive , what am i gonna do my warsmith plans are ruined ....

gladly would take that challenge but i dont have enough time to dedicate for serious l2 , so im just gonna put my resources in one of my kids , bitchfood.

This isn't a forum for single moms or parentship problems discussion. It's for a lineage 2, what kind of loser and wanker must you be to say that kind of things in the game-oriented forum? Jesus... No one gives a shit about what you do outside the Lineage window.

When you have nothing smart to answer or no arguments left - just don't say a word. Don't be that kind of guy. Don't be a meme-brained creature, don't disappoint your parents.

gladly would take that challenge but i dont have enough time to dedicate for serious l2 , so im just gonna put my resources in one of my kids , fishfood.

since u are that stupid , fixed that for you.

is that frankiedeckard the guy that was so proud of enchanting hydro blast +12 water on lira??

he was also the guy linking in giran AM +6 (while other ppl had icarus/vesper weapons) thinking hes the interludu king

best part tho, was gathering the BOGs from its pt members to make Hydro blast+12 water and selling donated coins for adena in order to buy BEWS from raid farmers and overenchant his S weapon

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...