Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Preparation for OBT of the 4th season of MasterWork

Рекомендованные сообщения

Start of OBT - October 16 at 20:00 (Kyiv/Moscow)

Start of the New Season - October 27 at 20:00 (Kyiv/Moscow)

Dear friends!

On October 16, Open Beta Testing of the new season of Masterwork II starts. Our team has done a great job of preparing and continues to work on the season every day so that you can enjoy a quality game.

One of the important developments for this season is a new universal updater. Now you won't get confused in files if you want to switch from the seasonal server to Eternal and back. Select the desired server in the updater settings, click Fast Check and in a couple of minutes the login to the desired server will become available. Download the new updater right now!

This season features a ton of new and remastered content. The old development stages have become a chain of patches that make the gameplay smoother. Especially for this, many skills received new levels, so that in each patch your character will receive new skill levels that will make the game more dynamic and colorful.

Daily quests have been replaced by Missions, and the Achievements system has also received changes. Added a new instance, new bonuses for sets, new and reworked bonuses for rare and enchanted items. Many locations have been updated - now they have more good spots, are better located and monsters respawn more quickly. New stuff have been added to the game client and interface that will make your game more comfortable.

ℹ️Information

Characters appear in starting villages with a supply of game currency and a teleportation scroll to Giran. In Giran you will find everything you need for comfortable testing.

Note! Throughout the entire OBT, everything on the server will be configured for the first patch note. Along with this, you will also be able to see other elements of the game as it moves through the phases. As new phases open, later content will be added.
Thus, we suggest that you concentrate specifically on the first patch note that will be installed at launch. “Exping" 64+ levels is secondary for our MBT .

As mentioned above, testing of the MasterWork II server is divided into several phases that correspond to several stages of the concept, namely:

First phase:

Dates: October 16 - 20
Maximum level: 64
Main testing focuses:

• etc_spell_shot_white_i01.png Initial character development;
    • In all locations, the probability of image.png Ankou appearing has increased significantly (for OBT).
  • etc_trans_4f_s_b_01.png New Missions and Achievements;
  • skill0240.png New bonuses for sets of C, B, A grades;
  • skill1445.png New and updated skills;
  • ticket_i00.png New and reworked old instances;
  • etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png Great Olympiad.

Second phase:

Dates: October 20 - 23
Maximum level: 79
Main testing focuses:

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.png New quests for obtaining equipment;
  • etc_fang_red_i00.png Reworked popular locations;
    • In all locations, the probability of image.png Ankou appearing has increased significantly (for OBT).
  • skill0352.png New and updated skills;

Third phase:

Dates: October 23 - 27
Maximum level: 85
Main testing focuses:

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.png New quests for obtaining equipment;
  • armor_t94_u_i01.png New farm spots and effects of PvE / PvP enchantment of armor of rank S80+;
  • etc_torch_on_i00.png Reworked popular locations;
  • skill0787.png New and updated skills;

🌐Useful links

MasterWork II: Concept

Patch Note Masterwork 2024
Registration of Game Accounts
New to MasterWork? — Answers for you
Newbie Guide (my path from level 1 to 20)
TOP-UP, Discounts and Bonuses
Club Manager Adventurers' Guide
Premium Account and VIP Status
Energy system (Vitality)
.lock command — Protecting your character

Note! If you have played with us before, you can log in to your old Master Account and create a Game Account within it for the MasterWork 2024 season.

image.png OBT (Set for OBT 20.10 at 18:00)

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png Weapon enchanting:
    • The restriction on weapon sharpening has been lifted;
    • At the Olympics, weapons sharpened higher than +12 will have the same characteristics as +12 weapons.

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Enchanting armor and jewelry:
    • The upper limit for enchanting armor and jewelry has been increased to +8 (inclusive);
    • At the Olympiad, jewelry and armor above +7 will give characteristics as +7;
    • At the Olympiad, set bonuses from OE armor sets will work correctly (i.e. the bonus level will correspond to the enchantment level);
      • The technical implementation of separating these bonuses for Olympiad and outside Olympiad within the framework of OBT is too complex.

• etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute:
    • From 18:00 Stones will be available, but NOT ATT crystals;
    • For weapons from grade B, A, S - 150 ATT stones;
    • It is no longer possible to insert ATT into B grade armor;
    • For A grade armor - 30 ATT with stones, 1 ATT per piece, exception: Full armor - up to 2 types;
    • For armor of grades S/ S+ - 60 ATT with stones, 1 ATT per piece, exception: Full armor - up to 2 types; 
    • The 3rd part of the OBT will have Crystals and 120x3 armor.

• image.png Level Limit:
    • Maximum level - 79;
    • Server rates and other settings remain the same as they will be at the start of the server (stage 1);
      • That is, you can test new grades and skills, if you are interested, as well as exping in the conditions of starting a server with current rates.
        Hidden text

Etc_exp_point_i00.png Character Leveling

Level Experience from Monsters Experience from RB
        1 - 19 х3 - x2 x1.25
        30 - 39 x2 - x1 x1.25 - x1.5
        40 - 49 x1 x1.5
        50 - 56 and 100% x1 x1
        57 - 64 x0.1 - x0.01 x0.2 - x0.02

• image.png The work of skills within the window of OBT:
    We were faced with a rather non-trivial task, how to familiarize players within the window of OBT with the starting mechanics (trait/interlude system) and with the mechanics of later stages (ATT\GF\HF system). We found a fairly simple and clear way:
    • Skills of levels 1-74 work according to the trait system, exactly as they will work within the season (until the new year).
      • skill1191.png Resist Fire Increases Resistance to Fire by $s1. Level 3 gives 30% protection from the elements of Fire and 7% vulnerability to Water, Wind and Earth.
      • skill1083.png Surrender to Fire  level 15 gives 30% vulnerability to the Fire element and 5% protection from the Water element.

• Skills 76+ (3rd profession skills and skills of the 2nd profession with enchantment +1 and higher) work according to the ATT system (after the new year).
      • skill1191.png Resist Fire +1..+30 will provide protection from the fire attribute from 20 to 70 units, depending on the enchantment of the skill.
      • skill1083.png Surrender to Fire  +1..+30 will reduce the target's defensive ATT against Fire from 30 to 90 units, depending on the skill's enchantment.

• image.jpeg Misc:
    • Adjusted armor_t91_u_i00.png Dynasty/ armor_t101_u_i00.png Moirai/ armor_t96_u_i00.png Vesper/ armor_t94_u_i03.png Vorpal/ armor_t97_u_i00.png Elegia in the OBT store
    • Stores were located in different cities
      • Note! Now, when opening the List of Store Products, the dialogue window with the NPC does not close. So now you do 1 click instead of ~5. MasterWork cares about you ❤️

You will need to use our image.png Updater to ensure that the update is displayed correctly. We highly recommend that you use the Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...